Thursday, June 21, 2007


I love making projects that help to decorate my home. They always get a comment from someone who comes to visit, like this next project! I learned this technique when I went on the cruise to the Panamal Canal in April. All you need are stamps, craft ink, glassy glaze embossing powder, tile and an oven! Be sure to clean your tile off before you stamp on it with your craft ink! Then apply the glassy glaze e.p. and shake off the excess. Bake in your oven at 325 for 15 minutes! It's that easy! I used Whimsical Alpha and Doodle This for this project. The "F" is from Headline! Have fun with this one, just be sure to take the sticker off the back of the tile before you bake it!

2 comments:

KerrySchwen said...

hey there,
Yours looks so pretty!
I've had a hard time with these tiles.....the GG bubbles, then pops and leaves a big hole where the bubble was. Did you have this happen?
Kerry

Elaine said...

Hello! No, we did not experience this! Did you bake it at 325? Maybe your oven was too hot?