Wednesday, June 20, 2007


Hi Ladies! Wow! What HOT weather we are having, huh? I am not going to complain because it was only 3 months ago that I couldn't wait for it to get hot! That has not stopped me from stamping though! This adorable "Coaster Picture Frame" was made at my last Stamp Camp! I used a 4x4 chipboard coaster, Itty Bitty Borders, Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White Cardstock! Punches helped me to made these adorable ladybugs as my accents! What do you think? Be sure to post your comments, I love to read them!

2 comments:

KerrySchwen said...

Hey there!
I think your question should have read....'what hot weather we've been having, EH? 'EH' just sounds so much better LOL!!!
Very adorable Elaine! I'll have to case that one!
Kerry

Elaine said...

LOL! You are so right! Next time I'll remember that!