Thursday, September 6, 2007

Pretties Class Projects





Hello Everyone! It has been quite some time since I've posted...I am spinning just wondering where did the summer go? Charlie is back in school and it seems like life is getting back to normal! Hopefully I will be able to keep up with the posting now! Steve and I have spent many weekends this past summer riding our motorcycles. We have had a lot of fun!! We also got bicycles too....thought we ought to get something that will make us do a little exercise instead of it all being motorized!!



I had my pretties class a while back and thought I would show you what we did. The cards turned out great! All we did was use re-inkers and aquapainters to get the colors for the pretties! How simple! You can also color them with you Watercolor WonderCrayons and them blend with the aquapainters too! We gussied them up a bit with glitter and hat pins too! And...did you know that after you color them, stamp the with a background using craft ink! That gives it a cool look too! I will have another Pretties class in the future, so keep you eyes opened for that information!!



1 comment:

KerrySchwen said...

beautiful cards Elaine! Good to see you're back. Sounds like you had a wonderful summer! It went way too fast, though don't you think?
Looking forward to reading your future posts!

Kerry