Saturday, July 28, 2007

6X6 Scrap Camp













Hello All! These pictures are from the 6x6 Scrap Camp that we did last night! We used the Secret Garden Simply Scrappin' Kits! I was so excited to see that the kits came with all Textured Cardstock! How cool is that, eh? (Kerri that was for you!) We just simply added some embelishments by using punches, brads and ribbns. There is so much you can do with these kits to make beautiful scrapbook pages. Let me know what you think!! Keep an eye on my calendar on my website, I'll be having another class in the not to distant future!

1 comment:

KerrySchwen said...

those are beautiful layouts Elaine! I love the scrappin' kits...they get better and better each year!
Love your motorcycle pic! Wonder if you're up to a roadtrip to Canada???? hmmmmmmmm.
Kerry